1) How many and what type of beds do you have in the lodge? There is currently 1 king bed, 5 queen size beds, 1 double and 4 twins.
2) Does each bedroom have a bathroom? No, there are 2 bedrooms that do not have an attached bathroom and share a common bathroom in the main part of the lodge.
3) Do the 4 add on bedrooms (with separate entrance) have kitchenettes? No, not at this time. The main lodge does have a full sized kitchen.
4) What are the food storage capabilities? The lodge has a full kitchen equipped with a standard sized refrigerator/freezer combination. There is a large industrial sized refrigerator underneath the lodge pavilion for additional items that need to be refrigerator. Next to the refrigerator in the pavilion is a non-functioning industrial sized freezer that has been kept for it's dry food storage that does not require refrigeration.
5) Are there grills onsite? Yes, under the lodge's pavilion there are 1 gas grill, 1 gas griddle and one large smoker grill.
6) Is there a fire-pit in the pavilion/lodge area? Yes there is a large fire-pit next to the lodge pavilion.
7) Are there laundry facilities? There is a washer/dryer in the lodge for guests who have rented the lodge to use.
8) Can I rent just 1 room in the lodge? Yes, however, the rooms that can be rented individually are the 4 rooms that have separate entrances. They are not equipped with a kitchenette.
1. Do the Cabins have bathrooms? Yes, the cabins are each equipped with a bathroom that has both a toilet and a shower.
2. How many people does the cabin sleep? 2 adults and 2 children. There is a small loft area that could sleep 2 children or one adult.
3. Do we need to bring dishes or cookware? No, the cabins come with dishes/mugs, silverware, etc for 4 people and have pots and pans as well.
4. Are there grills on site? Yes, there are grills (gas and charcoal) available for customers staying in the cabins. Propane and charcoal are not provided and will need to be brought by the customer. Each cabin also has their own individual picnic table.
5. Are there fire pits for the cabins? Yes, each cabin has a fire pit. Wood is available onsite for purchase ($5.00/bundle).
6. Are dogs allowed in the cabin? Yes, well-behaved dogs are allowed in the cabins. However, dogs are not allowed to sleep in or on the bedding as it is hard to get pet hair out of the bedding. Also, we ask that our towels and linens not to be used to clean pets. Please bring a separate blanket, towel, bed, etc.. as needed to keep your furry pets happy. Excessive cleaning due to pet hair due to failure to comply with these rules will result in an extra cleaning fee. Finally, we require that you keep you pets on a leash while on the resort and clean up after them.
7. Can we use the towels provided outside? No, please bring your own swimming and outdoor towels.
1. Do the campgrounds have bathrooms or showers? Yes, both men and women's bathrooms are equipped with a shower.
2. Do all the RV sites have full hook-ups? Every site is equipped with electricity and water. There is one main waste dump station that guest can use as you exit the resort.
3. How big of an RV can you accommodate? Up to a 40 foot motor home.
4. Do you have any pull-through sites? No, we do not. All of our sites back-up to the river.
1. Are pets allowed? Yes, well-behaved dogs are allowed. We require that you keep you pets on a leash while on the resort and clean up after them.
2. Is there any restaurants on site? No, there are no food services on-site.
3. What is the nearest grocery or convenience store? The Big-G is on highway 40 and at mile marker 62 and is only about a 15 minute drive from Camelot Resort. This gas station has a small cafe and most of the basics you will need. The closest full service grocery store is in Duchesne and is about 30-40 minutes away.